To encourage female students to join the commercial real estate industry and to provide guidance and support through the student's career path after post-secondary education
Program Description and Benefits
- The Program matches students with experienced real estate professionals in the industry.
- Provide students with the opportunity to foster a long-lasting relationship with their mentors.
- Student mentees can learn and receive guidance from mentors through their stories, experience and network.
- Students will also gain valuable access to CREW’s extensive network.
- To be eligible to participate as a mentee in the program, students must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a college or university and is interested in pursuing a career in real estate, finance, property management, marketing, construction, urban planning, and other disciplines related to commercial real estate.
- The student has completed a minimum of 2 years in any undergraduate program.
- The UCREW Student Mentorship Program is a mentee-led program. That means mentees are to drive communication with their mentors.
- UCREW Student Mentorship Program runs from October to April of the following year.
- Meetings with mentor are expected to take place monthly and can be in flexible format (virtual, in-person, site visit, CREW event, etc.)
Interested in becoming a mentee?
Stay tuned for more information on the 2022 program.
Interested in becoming a mentor?
Please email Oriana Gertsman for more information.