Why join CREW Vancouver
CREW Vancouver supports professional women to become leaders in commercial real estate by bringing them together in a dynamic and global business network.
With over 140 members, CREW Vancouver offers our members a network for professional and personal development. We positively impact the commercial real estate industry by advancing the power and success of women.
Founded as a non-profit society in 2005, CREW Vancouver is the fourth of a growing number of Canadian chapters of the worldwide organization, CREW Network.
Our members represent nearly every discipline within CRE including law, finance, property management, development, engineering, asset management, construction, design, brokerage and more.
- Over 140 local members
- Global directory of 12,000 members
- Unparalleled networking and deal-making opportunities through local CREW Vancouver events and global CREW Network events
- Access and exposure in the CREWbiz Community
- Mobile app to help you network
- Open Forum for resources, ideas, business referrals, deals, post career opportunities and more
Career Outreach & Mentorship
- Local and global scholarship openings
- Mentor and mentee opportunities at the CREW Vancouver or CREW Network level
- Opportunity to be featured in our “Member Spotlight” series
- Consideration to be listed in the CREW Network Speaker Directory
- Members-only job board
Leadership & Development Training
- Professional development and leadership training through CREW Network Leadership Summits and Annual Convention
- Local and global leadership opportunities through board and committee service
- CREW Network Leadership Certificate Program, webinars and events
- Complimentary and discounted event pricing
- Quality in-person and virtual events and experiences
- Year-round members-only networking, education and leadership development events and celebrations
Industry Research & Resources
- Complimentary copies of CREW Network's industry research publications, including white papers and benchmark studies
- Industry advocacy through CREW Network's participation in the US Real Estate Roundtable
CREW Network recognizes that the commercial real estate sector encompasses a wide array of industries and disciplines.
That’s why we offer a variety of membership levels – we want to welcome a broad spectrum of CRE professionals into our network.
Learn what qualifications you need to join.
Need to get some clarification before moving forward with your CREW Vancouver membership? Connect with us to get you the answers you need.