CREW Vancouver and SFU Beedie School of Business Advancing Women in Real Estate
In partnership with the Beedie School of Business, CREW Vancouver has created an annual $2,000 scholarship to provide funding assistance to students interested in commercial real estate and the advancement of women in the industry.
This spring, the second of five annual scholarships will be awarded to a deserving Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) student.
Awards will be administered by the Office of Financial Aid and Awards, and granted by the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee upon the recommendation
Awards will be made based on the below requirements. The student:
- Is enrolled full-time in the term of eligibility;
- Is pursuing a bachelor's degree in the Beedie School of Business;
- Is in good academic standing;
- Self identifies as a woman;
- Has aspirations in commercial real estate; and
- Is interested in furthering the diversity of people who identify as a woman in the industry.
Applications open in December!
Applications will open on December 19, 2022, to January 13, 2023.
- Log in to the SFU's Student Information System
- Click on "Student Centre"
- Go to Financial Aid and Awards (under "Finances")
- Click on "Apply for Scholarships/Awards"
- List the scholarships/awards you want to apply for on your online application (search "CREW")
- Complete and submit your application
The deadline for the 2023 Spring session is January 13, 2023.
Learn more by searching for "CREW" on SFU's Award Details page.