CREW Network Foundation Scholarships
We've awarded 226 scholarships totaling $1,297,500 USD to date
This scholarship program supports future female leaders as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate.
Each scholarship includes:
- $5,000 USD towards tuition and books
- paid summer internship opportunity
- Complimentary 24-month CREW Network student membership
- Complimentary registration to the CREW Network Convention, plus a travel stipend for expenses related to event up to $1,000
- A six-month mentoring opportunity with a senior leader in commercial real estate
Scholarship Process Timeline
2024 Scholarships will open in January.
- January - April 15 — Applications accepted
- May-June — Applications reviewed by Scholarship Selection Committee
- July — Winners announced
Check out CREW Network's website for more information
From applications tips to eligibility requirements, CREW Network Foundation's flyer can provide some quick answers.
If you have any other questions, connect with CREW Vancouver. One of our committee leads will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible.